La financement de la transformation énergétique en Chine
- China is set to undertake extensive investments to decarbonise its economy and energy system to achieve peak carbon emissions by 2030 and carbon neutrality by 2060
- The green bond market was launched in 2016 to mobilise private sector capital, in conjunction with public resources, to facilitate the upcoming green transformation
- China has been among the world’s largest issuers of green bonds since 2016 and is the world’s second largest market by total bonds outstanding
- The attractiveness of this market is not limited to its size, but also the diversity and quality of the investable green projects and bond issuers
- China has made significant strides to close the gap between local and international green bond standards. While there are still some remaining discrepancies, we believe these can be easily identified and rectified and should not stand as major hurdles for global investors to engage in this market
This document is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment research or financial analysis relating to transactions in financial instruments as per MIF Directive (2014/65/EU), nor does it constitute on the part of AXA Investment Managers or its affiliated companies an offer to buy or sell any investments, products or services, and should not be considered as solicitation or investment, legal or tax advice, a recommendation for an investment strategy or a personalized recommendation to buy or sell securities.
It has been established on the basis of data, projections, forecasts, anticipations and hypothesis which are subjective. Its analysis and conclusions are the expression of an opinion, based on available data at a specific date. All information in this document is established on data made public by official providers of economic and market statistics. AXA Investment Managers disclaims any and all liability relating to a decision based on or for reliance on this document. All exhibits included in this document, unless stated otherwise, are as of the publication date of this document. Furthermore, due to the subjective nature of these opinions and analysis, these data, projections, forecasts, anticipations, hypothesis, etc. are not necessary used or followed by AXA IM’s portfolio management teams or its affiliates, who may act based on their own opinions. Any reproduction of this information, in whole or in part is, unless otherwise authorised by AXA IM, prohibited.
This document has been edited by AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS SA, a company incorporated under the laws of France, having its registered office located at Tour Majunga, 6 place de la Pyramide, 92800 Puteaux, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 393 051 826. In other jurisdictions, this document is issued by AXA Investment Managers SA’s affiliates in those countries.
In the UK, this document is intended exclusively for professional investors, as defined in Annex II to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2014/65/EU (“MiFID”). Circulation must be restricted accordingly.
© AXA Investment Managers 2021. All rights reserved